Here are some highlights of the new website:
- Multi-level navigation. This provides an easier means for users to find what they are looking for quickly.
- Better content. We took some of the content from our old website, filtered it, refined it, added some fresh information, and viola!
- More content. We added some completely new topics for our users to explore.
- Better technology. Behind the scenes we used new technologies as well as old technologies in new ways. What does this mean to you? Much of the content will download faster, and we can update it much more quickly, allowing for new content more frequently.
- More features. Simply put, we added more stuff – a newsletter, a free quote form, blogs, podcasts, and even some games.
So why did we change our website? It needed to change to support an overall shift in the way we do business. Just like any other successful business, we are evolving to meet the needs and demands of the online marketplace. In addition to building the new website, we have formed new partnerships, implemented cutting edge technologies, hired new talent, and streamlined our processes, all with one goal in mind: To deliver world-class service to our clients.